Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Spring Break

No, not the American holiday where college students get drunk & wild. Rather a break in this blog that happens to coincide with Spring (even though it's snowing!?).

I have moved away for work to where there are no chinese shops selling magazines so until I go home in July new posts will be few and far between. Sorry about that, hope most of you can get your Siu hak nourishment the conventional way. Although if any blog readers out there that don't mind sharing drop me a line comicmad@googlemail.com

It's been a good run so far. I always enjoy reading the comments left. Please don't
pretend to be Siu hak though, he reads the comments too, he'll suss you out!

Take care everyone :)
xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there, I was so afraid that this siuhak fan's blog is going to stop just right there, at last u got it updated again! Plus, I'm not staying in HK so I don't even have the chance to buy any copies of east touch and support siuhak's work, so this blog is my savior~~ cuz i love siuhak's work very much!!! Thanks for your effort and please keep it coming!!!

Anonymous said...

真係多謝你連出外出作都咁有交帶同小克迷交待一聲hehe。

快d返黎呀!!!等住睇你新post!
小克真係有睇comment?
小克小克你好嗎??= )

Anonymous said...

你好。我是真的有看:)
小克

Anonymous said...

Hello Anz!

非常感謝你一直以來花了這些心機跟我們分享小克的作品,而且,你真是很有交帶!其實我身在香港,只是極之不想買/看雜誌。但事到如今,不能不把棒子接一下。轉頭我會把今期的小克e給你,我會盡量期期買,直至你回來接力。(抱歉沒早些看到你的告示!)

holli hollie